The asc(s will assist you from the conception of the idea to the specific project
The asc(s supports members in realizing their projects from the outset. The asc(s coordinates and controls projects, monitors the achievement of objectives and ensures the industrial implementation of developed methods. Projects are handled in cooperation between project partners and the asc(s.
There are only five steps for the asc(s from project proposal to implementation:
- Our members actively contribute practically relevant project ideas.
- The Board of Directors of the asc(s with the support of the scientific advisory council sets the priorities. The asc(s receives additional support, particularly against the background of ecologically relevant projects, by its patron, Dr. h.c. Claus Peter Hutter, Head of the Academy for Nature Preservation and Environmental Protection in the Ministry of Environment Baden Württemberg and President of Nature Life-International.
- A detailed description of the project (objectives, procedure, cooperation partners) is provided by the project team.
- The financial plan, project schedule and the application for external funds are the responsibility of the asc(s.
- The cost-efficient project implementation and the complete project management are the responsibility of the asc(sproject manager.